This year Ball Pro launched a new presentation format called “Lunch and Learn.” Because of its initial success and all the positive feedback, we’re continuing this format in 2017. We want to make the Lunch & Learn the absolute best web presentation in the business, striving for quality content and presentation. Check out the details below and the thirty-second video explaining the process. Please keep checking back for more information, as we get closer to 2017. Visit ballpro.com for updates or on social media. Twitter, Instagram, YouTube with /BallProPromo or search for us on Facebook.
What is a lunch & learn
- A 30 minute video conference to show you what is selling in golf and other sports.
- The Ball Pro Team will cover the food & beverage cost during the meeting.
- Ball Pro will ship you a box of sample items for your team to have a hands on experience with the meeting, as well as keep for future sales calls.
- The sales team at Ball Pro will set up a video conference, and send you the link to get connected.
- Use the link below to select the date and time that your team would like, and let Ball Pro do the rest.
What you will need
- An internet connected computer your team can gather around for the presentation.
* What we recommend you have to get the most out of the Lunch & Learn *
- A computer with a microphone to allow for interaction, and questions with the presenter from Ball Pro.
- A connected video camera is encouraged for further interactivity.
- A large monitor or TV to maximize the viewing for multiple team members.
- We also recommend testing the link an hour before the meeting is scheduled to begin. This will ensure all software is installed and your hardware is working properly.
"On behalf of myself and the 3Point team, thank you for a great lunch and informative presentation... this was the first remote lunch and learn we have ever had. I think it is a great format...well done. I have been in the industry for over 20 years and I think this is the way it should be done moving forward..." - Erik Whitcher | 3Point Brand Management
"I think the presentation was good, well received, and we all learned a bit more about your offerings...It was good to have the physical samples to understand a bit more of what you were presenting and be able to ask appropriate questions. I think that having a presenter physically in front of us certainly drives our sales to that company a bit more, but this is a good way to save a lot of expense and still be effective." - Scott Peterson | Montana Marketing Inc.